How to Upload Your Documents in Digilocker App
In today’s post, we will teach you how to easily upload your documents and e sign in Digilocker App. So friends, if you want to learn this, then read our post full till the end. As friends, all of you must know that Digilocker App is a personal cloud storage service created by the Indian government. In which you can keep important documents such as your Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, Driving license, Birth certificate, etc. And they can use them anytime, whenever needed.
You can easily bring your documents issued by the Government of India in this way. But besides this you can also upload your other documents in it. To upload one of your documents to Digi Locker, you must first scan it. In this you can upload files of Jpeg, Png, Pdf, etc. Formats. At the same time, they can also do eSign (Self Attested).
You can download and keep Digital Copy of your DL and RC in it. With the help of Digilocker App, we can easily carry our documents on our mobile anywhere. This facility has been launched to promote Digital India, which any person in India can use.
How to Upload and E-Sign Your Documents in Digilocker App On Mobile
- First of all you have to open the DigiLocker App in your mobile and click on Uploaded Tab.
- Then you will have to click on Upload Icon at the top of Uploaded Tab.
- Then click on Files Option to upload a file from your mobile.
- Now select the document you want to upload, and then click on Upload Button, after clicking on Upload Button, your document will be uploaded to the online digital locker.
- Now to eSign your document, you have to keep it Tap for a while.
- Then you will have a menu open in which you will first have to click on Option eSign.
- Now after that you will have to click on “I Provide my consent” and click on the OK button. Once you click on the OK button, there will be a One Time Password on your Registered Mobile Number.
- Now you have to put the OTP on your registered mobile number and click on OK button.
- Then your document will be eSign and then you will see a PDF file of it also.
So in this way you can easily upload your documents to Digi Locker App and eSign them.
GOOGLE KEEPS TRACK OF YOUR ANDROID PHONE’S LOCATION EVEN WHEN GPS IS TURNED OFF